Friday, December 11, 2009

Day Five

Annie is currently working on the making a school mascot. She's helping Trini with his flash as well. Annie is thinking of have in a worm as our school mascot. Trini is working on the flash with the help of the  other members. Cody is working on more music. Nick is starting a new project.


I am trying to get an image uploaded on, as a background.  It's a difficult process, since I need to
take apart the HTML coding and figure out the exact syntax that the browser, that's old, wants. I managed to put a picture in the back at one point, but i didn't like it so I tried to fix it but i lost it. =(  But this is the one so far that I like, I just need to see how it looks like as the background. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment